The Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) has decided to conduct 3rd phase trials for the selection of players for HPCA Women residential Cricket academy Dharamshala for the season 2022-23 on 22nd June 2022 at 10:00 AM at Indira Stadium Una (H.P.).
The eligibility criteria of the players for the trial are as under:
- DOB: Players aging between 12 to 17 years will be given preference.
- Residential: Should be Bonafide Himachali.
- Registration is mandatory for the trials. No unregistered player shall get access to the trials.
- Registration forms will be available at the venue of the trial on the same day for which the following documents are required for the registration process:
- 2 P.P. Size Colour Photograph
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate
Other instructions for the trials:
- No player shall be entitled to any allowance for attending the trials.
- No registration charge is applicable.
- It is compulsory to wear a White Cricket T-Shirt, Trouser, Shoes and Cap.
- Player will need to bring Cricket equipments like Bat, Pads, Gloves, Cap/ Helmet etc.
- Players are requested to reach the venue well before the start of trials.